We are members of alliances, conservancies, and societies dedicated to promoting the protection and enjoyment of our world. Nature inspires us with its beauty and its magnificence, and we are deeply committed to conservation. We are dedicated to reducing the amount of wasted resources and energy, while reusing and recycling packaging.
Our industry leading SECAMP™ project is a 6 point strategy focused on using less energy or clean energy, fewer packaging materials, while reducing costs in the manufacturing, warehousing, and distribution of StandUp pouches and trays.
- Make multiple components and parts at one time to get efficiencies of scale including modules for the assembly of the machine.
- Buy electricity and other utilities (gas) from environmentally conscious suppliers who do not pollute the air with "greenhouse" gases.
- Turn air compressors off after use and start changing pneumatic designs that allow machines to run at a lower psi. Our standard is 70psi.
- Use stainless steel where possible and eliminate all painting in the machinery process.
- Reduce electric cables and use more wireless technology.
- Prevent out of specification products with our patented ControlSmart™ data monitoring camera system.