We make every effort to eliminate unnecessary packaging, use materials made from renewable resources, and use materials that are biodegradable. Nature inspires us with its beauty and its magnificence, and we are deeply committed to conservation. Because we want to preserve our world for generations to come, we try at all times to reduce waste of resources and energy along with reusing and recycling packaging run on our machines. Our manufacturing process is as environmentally responsible as possible.
S.E.C.A.M.P.™ is a 6 point strategy that relates to using less energy or clean energy, fewer packaging materials, and reducing costs in the manufacturing, warehousing, and distributing of StandUp pouches, vials, and trays. The process consists of the following practices:
- Make multiple components and parts at one time to get efficiencies of scale including modules for the assembly of the machine.
- Buy electricity and other utilities (gas) from environmentally conscious suppliers who do not pollute the air with “greenhouse” gases.
- Turn air compressors off after use and start changing pneumatic designs that allow machines to run at a lower psi. Our standard is 70 psi.
- Use stainless steel wherever possible and eliminate all painting in the machinery process.
- Reduce electric cables and use more wireless technology.
- Install our patented ControlSmart™ data monitoring camera type system to prevent the production of out of specification products.